Thank you for visiting woex.co (“WOEx”or“We”or “The Site” ). By visiting, accessing, or using woex.co and associated application program interface or mobile applications (“Site”), You (“User”or“You”) consent to the Terms of Service (the“Terms”), so please read them carefully.
We reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions contained in the Terms, including but not limited to any policy or guideline of the platform, at any time and at our sole discretion. We will provide notice of these changes by posting the revised Terms and changing the "Last updated" date at the top of the Terms, or by emailing Users at their provided email addresses, or by any other means as determined by us at our sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to the Site or at the instant that we transmit the information. These changes will apply at that instant to all then current and subsequent uses or Services. If You have any questions regarding the use of the Site, please contact us.
As with any asset, the value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk that you will lose money buying, selling, holding, or investing in digital currencies. By using the services you acknowledge and agree that
(1) you are aware of the risks associated with transacting in digital currencies
(2) that you assume all risks with respect to your use of the services and trading in digital currencies and
(3) WOEx is not responsible or liable for any such risks or adverse outcomes.
By accessing, using or attempting to use the services in any capacity, you acknowledge that you accept and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree, do not access or use the services.
1. Eligibility and Prohibition of Using Our Services
The Services are intended solely for Users who are 18 or older. By accessing or using our Services, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years old and have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site or Services. You also represent and warrant that You are not on any trade or economic sanctions lists, such as the United Nations Security Council Sanctions List, nor restricted or prohibited from engaging in any type of trading by the European Union, Hong Kong Monetary Authority, Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department, Office of Foreign Asset Control as well as other administrative law enforcement agencies. As a result, if You do not meet these eligibility requirements, do not use our Services.
2. Description of Servise
We provide an online trading platform to trade Digital assets (or also known as virtual financial assets, cryptographic tokens or digital tokens or cryptographic currency) and derivatives linked to VFAs or indices thereof. Buyers and sellers conduct trading on our platform with each other; WOEx functions as a trading platform provider and not as a buyer or seller in trades made between traders. WOEx is also not a market maker. Traders may request the withdrawal of their digital assets, subject to the limitations as stated in these Terms.
We strives to maintain the accuracy of information posted on the Services however it cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance or fitness for any purpose of the content made available through the Services, and will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise directly or indirectly from your use of such content. Information on the Services can be subjected to change without notice and is provided for the primary purpose of facilitating users to arrive at independent decisions. We does not provide investment or advisory advice and will have no liability for the use or interpretation of information as stated on the Services or other communication mediums. All users of the Services must understand that there are risks involved in trading in Digital Currencies. We encourages all users to exercise prudence and trade responsibly within their own means.
3. Account Registrantion & Requirements
(1) Eligibility for Registration
You confirm and promise that: you shall be a natural person, legal person or other organization with the ability to sign this Agreement and the ability to use the services of this Website, as is provided by applicable laws, when you complete the registration process or when you use the services offered by this Website in any other manner as is otherwise permitted by this Website. Upon clicking on the button indicating that you agree to register, it shall be deemed that you yourself or your authorized agent agrees to the content of this Agreement and your authorized agent will register with this Website and use the services offered by this Website on your behalf. If you are not a natural person, legal person or organization with the abovementioned ability, you and your authorized agent shall bear all the consequences of that, and We reserves the right to cancel or permanently freeze your account and to hold you and your authorized agent accountable.
(2) Purpose of Registration
You confirm and promise that you do not register with this Website for the purpose of violating any of the applicable laws or regulations or undermining the order of digital asset transactions on this Website.
(3) User Identity Verification
The identity verification information we request may include, but is not limited to, your: Name, Email Address, Contact Information, Telephone Number, Username, Government Issued ID, Date of Birth and other information collected at the time of account registration. In providing this required information, you confirm that it is accurate and authentic. Post-registration, you must guarantee that the information is truthful, complete and updated in a timely manner with any changes. If there is any reasonable doubt that any information provided by you is wrong, untruthful, outdated or incomplete, We shall have the right to send you a notice to demand corrections, remove relevant information directly and, as the case may be, terminate all or part of the Services to you. You shall be solely and fully responsible
for any loss or expenses incurred during the use of WOEx Service if you cannot be reached through the contact information provided. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have the obligation to keep all information provided up to date if there are any changes.
By signing up for account you hereby authorize WOEx to make inquiries, whether directly or through third parties, that WOEx considers necessary to verify your identity or protect you and/or WOEx against fraud or other financial crimes, and to take action WOEx reasonably deems necessary based on the results of such inquiries. You also acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be disclosed to credit reference and fraud prevention or financial crime agencies and that these agencies may respond to our inquiries in full.
(4) Account Security
WOEx strives to maintain the safety of those user funds entrusted to us and has implemented industry standard protections for the Services. However, there are risks that are created by individual User actions. You agree to consider your access credentials such as user name and password as confidential information and not to disclose such information to any third party. You also agree that you alone are responsible for taking necessary safety precautions to protect your own account and personal information.
You shall be solely responsible for the safekeeping of your WOEx account and password on your own, and you shall be responsible for all activities under Account and we will not be responsible for any loss or consequences of authorized or unauthorized use of your Account credentials including but not limited to information disclosure, information posting, consent to or submission of various rules and agreements by clicking on the website, online renewal of agreement, etc. By creating an Account, you hereby agree that:
(i) you will notify WOEx immediately if you are aware of any unauthorized use of your WOEx account and password by any person or any other violations to the security rules;
(ii) you will strictly observe the security, authentication, dealing, charging, withdrawal mechanism or procedures of the website/service; and you will log out from the website by taking proper steps at the end of every visit.
4. Users’Right And Limitations To License Use
We grant You a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license, subject to the Terms, to access and use our website and Services, solely for approved purposes as permitted by us. You agree that You will not copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way, exploit any of our products and Services. You agree that:
· All rights, title and interest in the Service and associated software, website and technology, including all intellectual property rights therein, are and shall remain with the Parties;
· No right or interest in the Service is conveyed other than the limited licenses granted herein;
· The Services are protected by the copyright and other intellectual property laws;
· All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
WOEx has the right to inquire, freeze or deduct the items and accounts of the User in according to the requirements of any applicable judicial organizations, administrative organizations and military organizations, including but not limited to public security organizations, procuratorial organizations, courts, customs, tax authorities and so on.
5. User Obligations
(1) Users shall not register multiple accounts for any purpose.
(2) Users may not use another User’s accounts.
(3) Users must not use this website or Services in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to this site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of this website; or in connection with any illegal fund payment and settlement including but not limited to payment by illegal means like fictitious transaction, false price, and transaction refund and so on; illegal cash-out activity via entity bank settlement account; illegal fund transfer from the bank settlement account of an entity to an individual account; illegal check cash-out activity or any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity under applicable laws and regulations.
(4) Users are prohibited in any form from utilizing the Site to engage in illegal activities. Without the authorization or permission of WOEx, the User shall not use any of the commercial activities in the name of this Site or in any form of the Site as a place, platform or medium for engaging in commercial activities.
(5) Users shall comply with all laws and regulations, and bear the responsibility and legal consequences of any their own actions involving the Site and Services. In addition, Users shall not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of any third party. Additionally, if WOEx suffered losses as a result of Your actions, WOEx have the right to recover losses from the User via legal actions or other means.
(6) If a User violates any obligation above, WOEx has the right to take all necessary measures directly, including but not limited to deleting the content posted by the User, canceling the customer star rating and honor, freezing the User’s balance, pausing or seizing the user’s account and illegal gains, and prosecution.
You agree to pay WOEx the fees set forth at 《Fees》 which may be updated from time to time in WOEx ’ s sole discretion. Any such updated fees will apply prospectively to any trades or other transactions that take place following the effective date of such updated fees. You authorize WOEx to remove any amounts from your Account for any applicable fees owed by you under these Terms.
7. No Financial Advice
WOEx is not your broker, intermediary, agent, or advisor and has no fiduciary relationship or obligation to you in connection with any trades or other decisions or activities effected by you using the Services. No communication or information provided to you by WOEx is intended as, or shall be considered or construed as, investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice. All trades are executed automatically, based on the parameters of your order instructions and in accordance with posted trade execution procedures, and you are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance. You should consult your legal or tax professional regarding your specific situation. WOEx does not recommend that any Digital Currency should be bought, earned, sold, or held by you. Before making the decision to buy, sell or hold any Digital Currency, you should conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisors before making any investment decision. WOEx will not be held responsible for the decisions you make to buy, sell, or hold Digital Currency based on the information provided by WOEx.
8. Compliance With Local Laws
It is the responsibility of the User to abide by local laws in relation to the legal usage of WOEx in their local jurisdiction. Users must also factor, to the extent of their local law all aspects of taxation, the withholding, collection, reporting and remittance to their appropriate tax authorities. All Users of WOEx and any of its services acknowledge and declare that the source of their funds come from a legitimate manner and are not derived from illegal activities. WOEx maintains a stance of cooperation with law enforcement authorities globally and will not hesitate to seize, freeze, terminate the account and funds of Users which are flagged out or investigated by legal mandate.
9. Termination Of Agreement
(1) This Website shall have the right to cancel your account with this Website in accordance with this Agreement, and this Agreement shall be terminated on the date of the cancellation of your account.
(2) This Website shall have the right to terminate all Service offered by this Website to you in accordance with this Agreement, and this Agreement shall terminate on the date of termination of all services offered by this Website to you.
(3) After the termination of this Agreement, you do not have the right to require this Website to continue to provide you with any service or perform any other obligation, including, but not limited to, requesting this Website to keep or disclose to you any information in your former original account, or to forward to you or any third party any information therein that is not read or sent.
(4) The termination of this Agreement shall not prevent the observant party from demanding the breaching party to assume other liabilities.