1. Information Collected
(1) Information you provide to us at registration
When you create a WOEx Account, you provide us with personal information that includes your contact information (Email Address, name, and a password). You can also choose to add a phone number for SMS or Google Authenticator account to be used for 2FA verification for improved security.
(2) Information we collect when authenticating user identity
To comply with global industry regulatory standards including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know-Your-Customer (KYC), and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF), WOEx requires user accounts to undergo user identity authentication for both Personal & Enterprise-level accounts. This entails collecting formal identification.
(3) Service Usage Information
Through your use of the WOEx platform, we also monitor and collect tracking information related to usage such as access date & time, device identification, operating system, browser type and IP address. This information may be directly obtained by WOEx or through third party services. This service usage data helps us our systems to ensure that our interface is accessible for users across all platforms and can aid during criminal investigations.
(4) Transaction Information
For all personal and enterprise user accounts, we collect transaction information including deposit snapshots, account balances, trade history, withdrawals, order activity and distribution history. This transaction data is monitored for suspicious trading activity for user fraud protection, and legal case resolution.
2. Cookie Usage
While you access WOEx, we may use the industry practice of placing a small amount of data that will be saved by your browser (Cookies). This information can be placed on your computer or other devices used to visit WOEx. This information help us recognize you as a customer, collect information about your use of WOEx to better customize our services and better your experience. We may also use the information collected to ensure compliance with our compliance program, and to ensure your account security has not been compromised by detecting irregular or suspicious account activities.
Most browsers are setup to accept cookies automatically. Some Cookies expire when you finalize the session and other Cookies remain on your computer or other devices until deleted or expired. You have the option to decline the use of our Cookies, but this may affect the functionality of WOEx services or your user experience.
3. How we use your personal data
WOEx uses Personal Data to communicate with you and to administer, deliver, improve, and personalize the Service. WOEx might also generate generic data out of any Personal Data we collect and use it for our own purposes. We may also use such data to communicate with you in relation to other products or services offered by WOEx and/or its partners. We do not share your Personal Data with third parties (other than partners in connection with their services to WOEx) except where you have given your consent and further detailed below.
We may share your Personal Data with third parties:
(1) If we think that sharing it is necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
(2) To comply with government agencies, including regulators, law enforcement and/or justice departments;
(3) To third parties who provide services to WOEx (such as administration or technical services);
(4) In connection with the sale or transfer of our business or any part thereof.
Additionally, we have implemented international standards to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and circumventing trade and economic sanctions and will implement final Virtual Financial Asset rules and regulations when effective, which will likely require us to undertake due diligence on our customers. This may include the use of third-party data and service providers which we will cross-reference with your personal information.
4. Protection of Personal Data
(1) We adopt appropriate physical, electronic, management and technical measures so as to protect and safeguard the security of your personal data. We will, to the greatest extent possible, ensure that any personal data collected through our Website shall be free from being subject to nuisance by any third party unrelated to us.
The security measures that we may take include but are not limited to:
· Physical measures: records of your personal data will be stored in a properly locked place.
· Electronic measures: The computer data that contain your personal information will be stored in computer systems and storage medias that are subject to strict login restrictions.
· Management measures: only staff members duly authorized by us can access your personal data, and these staff members shall comply with our internal code concerning personal data confidentiality.
· Technical measures: Encryption techniques may be used to convey your personal data.
· Other measures: our network servers are protected by proper 'firewall '.
(2) If you are aware of any security flaws in our Website, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate action as soon as possible.
(3) Despite of the above-mentioned technical and security measures, we cannot guarantee that the information transmitted via the Internet is absolutely safe, so we cannot absolutely guarantee that the personal data that you provide to us through our Website will be safe at any time. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from or caused by any event that may occur in connection with unauthorized access to your personal data, and we shall not be held liable for compensation for such loss or damage.
6. Contact Us